We work in whatever way our clients need (we follow their agenda, not our own). We audit, review, advise, recruit, coach, train, resource and manage change:-
Past projects include:
- Independent review of risk management, governance and compliance effectiveness.
- Risk culture audit and development.
- Review of specific risk management, governance and compliance processes.
- Development of risk and compliance functions.
- Knowledge and skills development programmes for risk and compliance professionals (including the renowned "New Horizons" programme) and line managers.
- Recruitment and supply of risk and compliance professionals (full-time and interim).
- Leadership development, executive coaching and board effectiveness programmes.
- Advising boards on pragmatic approaches to ethical decision making, including our "Moving Beyond Compliance" programme.
- Independent investigation of risk management or regulatory failures.
- Advice on the management of regulatory relations and the development of public regulatory policy.
- Ad hoc advice on any specific matters.